Call for Papers
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control in the Analytical Chemical Laboratory
- Quality Assurance (QA) guidelines
- Quality Assurance (QA) aspects in medical and healthcare education
- Internal Quality Control (QC)
- Inter-laboratory studies
- Use of reference materials (RM)
- Teaching quality assurance in analytical laboratories
Authors are cordially encouraged to submit the contributions according to the template (max. of 4 pages in MS Word accompanied by a PDF version) for Regular and Poster Sessions to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31, 2020.
The authors will be notified on the acceptance by April 30, 2020.
Posters can be up to A0 size (ca. 841 x 1189 mm) in portrait orientation.
It is necessary for presenting author to register as a workshop attendee and must complete the registration process by paying the participation fee to confirm intent to attend and present at the workshop.
The accepted abstracts will be part of the abstract book of the workshop.
The choice of oral presentations will be based on the abstracts evaluation and if the abstract is not chosen for oral presentation, then a poster presentation is available.
Following the abstract submission online, you will receive an email confirmation that the abstract has been successfully received.
If you have any questions, please contact:
- Eugenia Eftimie Totu (email@example.com).
We are looking forward to offer a warm welcome to all of you for the Scientific Workshop: Quality Assurance for Analytical Laboratories in the University Curriculum, in connection with the Eurachem General Assembly 2020.