- The 780 Express line connects Bucharest Henri Coanda International Airport with the Gara de Nord (main railway station). The bus schedule can be checked at: http://www.ratb.ro/pdf_statii/780/780_50.pdf
- The 783 Express line connects Bucharest Henri Coanda International Airport with the city center. This line runs day and night. The bus schedule can be checked at: http://www.ratb.ro/pdf_statii/783/783_50.pdf
Stops: in front of the Arrivals Terminal and Departures Terminal
ÂBus tickets can be bought in front of the Arrivals Terminal.
The magnetic card valid for two travels costs 7 lei.
- Touch screen terminals for taxi requests are available. Licensed taxi cars with fares between 1.39 lei/km and 3.5 lei/km are available on the ground floor, in front of the Arrivals terminal.
Getting around in Bucharest
- It is possible to take busses to almost every destination in the city. The public transport map is available at: http://www.ratb.ro/maps1/Generala.pdf
- A rechargeable transport card can be purchased for 1.6 Lei. A bus/tram ticket costs 1.3 Lei. You can use either cash or a credit card. You must validate your card each time you change busses.
- Bucharest has a subway network with metro stations in the main areas of the city. The map is available at: http://www.metrorex.ro/Resurse/Harta/harta2017_iunie.pdf
- Either tickets with limited number of fares (two fare ticket – 5 Lei, 10-fare ticket – 20 Lei), or passes with unlimited number of fares (day pass – 8 Lei, weekly pass – 25 Lei) can be purchased from any metro station.